[OH-Dev] Sphinx, Read the Docs, and OpenHatch

Karen Rustad karen.rustad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:18:04 UTC 2012

My only stipulation: somewhere in these newfangled docs, we write or link
to a high-quality guide to HOWTO edit docs in Sphinx/rst, that both
programmers and nonprogrammers can understand. Because even I find Sphinx
uselessly obtuse (tried and failed to figure out how to write in it once
already) and am -1 on putting up barriers to easy docs writing and editing.

-- Karen