[OH-Dev] Requesting CSS help with floats

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Jun 21 00:22:14 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Kevin Cole's message of Wed Jun 20 17:03:07 -0400 2012:
> On second look, I think an additional problem is related to a *height:400px;
> * combined with a *vertical-align:baseline;* The height:400px; comes from
> the "*sixth*" class embedded into the document itself. Try explicitly
> setting *vertical-align:top;* for each column *div* or add it to the
> *sixth*class definition.

Thanks to all y'all who looked at it!

Sorry that I wasn't clear about the initial problem -- yeah, I wanted
the text to be at the top of the column.

I've achieved this now!

* Code: https://github.com/paulproteus/oh-mainline/tree/feature/long_trailing_footer

* Live demo: http://better-frobulator.herokuapp.com/

I'd prefer if the columns were centered. If someone else wants
to see if that's possible, that'd rule.

Otherwise, in a day, I'll submit this as a pull request as-is
so that this goes live.

Again, thanks for the help! I couldn't have done it without it.