[OH-Dev] Documenting deployment with Heroku

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Jun 11 21:20:55 UTC 2012

Updates:

* You need to add a Procfile to your repo. Daniel, can you
  apply the attached patch file to your repo (with "git am")
  and see if it fixes it? (This is due to an undocumented
  regression by the Heroku Python maintainers, as far as I
  can tell.)

* (Maybe) you need to scale up the number of web processes
  from zero to 1. To do that, run:

  heroku scale web=1

After doing those, you should be golden. Does that work?

If so, I will submit this change as a pull request, request
your review on that in Github, and then we can update the
docs.