[OH-Dev] Reminder (and RSVP request): OpenHatch sprint, San Fran, Sun July 29

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Jul 26 18:28:49 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mark Holmquist's message of Thu Jul 26 09:39:08 -0400 2012:
> > RSVP:  Please send an email (on-list is OK) if you'll be coming.
> >         This is optional, but nice!
>
> Nice is my middle name! I'm in!
>
> Would it be helpful to try moving some of the libraries out of
> oh-mainline? I think I've heard people talking about that, but is it
> something problematic, or just sort of annoying?

Do you mean removing the vendor/ directory?

I think that documenting what we do there, and why we do it, and how
to e.g. upgrade code in there, would be a boon. I think removing it
wouldn't be a benefit, but I'm open to discussion.

But if you mean extracting code from oh-mainline/mysite into other sub-
projects, that could be interesting! (I think we should finish the
oh-bugimporters transition first, though.)