[OH-Dev] [issue750] Can't delete myself from "people who want to help"

sarahsharp bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Jul 25 03:38:17 UTC 2012

New submission from sarahsharp <saharabeara at gmail.com>:

I accidentally added myself to the list of people who want to help with the
Linux Kernel 2.6 project.  I wanted to add myself to the contributors instead.

There doesn't seem to be a way to remove myself from the list of people who want
to help.  I really don't want to get emails about how to help out, instead I
want to show people how they can help out.

messages: 3330
nosy: paulproteus, sarahsharp
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Can't delete myself from "people who want to help"