[OH-Dev] [issue660] Error 405 on Submit of /missions/svn/diff

rmarks bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Jan 16 02:05:21 UTC 2012

New submission from rmarks <rmarks at gmail.com>:

When submitting my diff while on http://openhatch.org/missions/svn/diff, I saw a
blank page at http://openhatch.org/missions/svn/diff/submit#svndiff-form.  This
occurred in Chrome and Firefox.  I opened Firebug and saw this error on submit:
"NetworkError: 405 METHOD NOT ALLOWED -
http://openhatch.org/missions/svn/diff/submit#svndiff-form"

I asked for help in IRC.  jesstess saw a blank page when using no input in the
textarea and asked that I open this issue.

FYI, possibly unrelated.  When registering for an account, I opted to use my
OAuth2 from Google instead of registering.  When returning from Google's
authorization page, I was asked to provide specify a username.  I ended up at a
"I suck at life" error page.  I returned to the login screen and authenticated
with Google without any problem and the site knew my username I specified prior
to the error.

messages: 2887
nosy: paulproteus, rmarks
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Error 405 on Submit of /missions/svn/diff