[OH-Dev] OpenHatch sprint: Sat Jan 7, 11 AM (onward) at MIT

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jan 2 22:05:57 UTC 2012

Hello devel-ers!,

There will be an OpenHatch sprint on January 7, 11 AM until 7 PM at MIT.

WHERE: MIT Campus, building W20, fifth floor
         W20 is the Stratton Student Center
         84 Mass. Ave, near Kendall Red Line stop

         We'll be in room 557 (SIPB office), or
         on the couches just outside the elevators.
         http://sipb.mit.edu/office/

WHEN:  Sat Jan 7, 11 AM - 7ish PM. I suggest coming on the
         early side if you can't stay the whole time.

According to the Doodle <http://www.doodle.com/zfffrhvkkixhcyn8> this is a
reasonably good time.

We'll primarily aim to finish-up the release goals, documented here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.12

There's lots of scope to improve training missions, test documentation,
and adjust imagery. I'm happy to chat with you before (or during) the
sprint to come up with something great to work on!