[OH-Dev] [issue688] In redesign: Remove events link? Or point it somewhere else? (make a new events.oh?)

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Feb 15 22:34:15 UTC 2012

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

The logged-out front page of the redesigned site, and the logged-in landing
page, both show a link to events.openhatch.org. Right now, that site is down.

We should either:

1) Remove the link from the redesigned front page, or

2) Make a page that explains our events, and point the link there.

I'm a fan of option 2, but it's worth considering what we can do that would let
us ship the redesign faster. It could be as simple as writing a wiki page, or a
simple static page styled the same as the main site.

(This bug is about the redesign of the site that is occurring during 0.12.02.
You can see that redesign in process, temporarily, here:
http://gentle-robot-6466.herokuapp.com/ )

messages: 3005
milestone: 0.12.02
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: In redesign: Remove events link? Or point it somewhere else? (make a new events.oh?)