[OH-Dev] [issue687] In redesign: Provide data on events that we can syndicate into the profile page

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Feb 15 22:29:46 UTC 2012

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

Right now, when you log into your profile on the redesigned site, you see a box
labeled "Events!" in the top-left corner. The idea is that this box contains
dates for upcoming events run by, or promoted by, OpenHatch.

If we want that to work, we need to provide data that the page can read. Right
now, events.openhatch.org is down )-: and we haven't been keeping it up-to-date
anyway.

(This bug is about the redesign of the site that is occurring during 0.12.02.
You can see that redesign in process, temporarily, here:
http://gentle-robot-6466.herokuapp.com/ )

messages: 3004
milestone: later
nosy: paulproteus
priority: wish
status: unread
title: In redesign: Provide data on events that we can syndicate into the profile page