[OH-Dev] Quick updates to automated testing

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Feb 3 19:10:14 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I've moved automated test running here: http://vm3.openhatch.org:8080/

Additionally, it indicates all the tests are passing.

Even better, this new setup runs the test suite about 10 times faster than
the old linode2.openhatch.org. I've updated
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Automated_testing with the new URL, and also
the fact that it's now running on Jenkins not Hudson.

(Jenkins is a fork of Hudson, and seems to have more community momentum,
so I'm going with that.)

This runs on a virtual machine that I requested (and got), donated by
GPLHost. Thanks to them!