[OH-Dev] Scheduling ~30 min of downtime at 5 PM Eastern, 12/28

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Dec 27 23:53:35 UTC 2012

Howdy all,

scheduling a 30 minute site outage for 5 PM US/Eastern Fri 12/28/2012
(until 5:30 PM US/Eastern).

I expect it to be shorter than that, but might as well reserve ~2x as much
time as I think I need.

In that time, I'll grow the amount of disk space allocated to the main web
server.

I'll make a quick blog post, which will autopost to Facebook and Twitter
and Identi.ca.

We haven't scheduled an outage before, I think, so if there are other ways
you think we should let people know, I can do that if people let me know
your suggestion!