[OH-Dev] OpenHatch is down

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:29:09 UTC 2012

I for the life of me can't find a user that I have access to that lets
me operate with the necessary privileges, or I would fix this:

deploy at linode:~$ /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/web/inside.openhatch.org/] does not exist
Syntax error on line 7 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/ssl:
SSLCertificateKeyFile: file
'/etc/ssl/private/openhatch.org.2011-05-22.key' does not exist or is
empty
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
 failed!

Which is at least 1 thing causing the site to be down.

If someone on this list has root on linode and can do something about
this, please do:

http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/internals/emergency_operations.html

Note also the following errors on lish:

linode.openhatch.org login: ERROR 144 (HY000) at line 1: Table
'./oh_milestone_a/sessionprofile_sessionprofile' is marked as crashed
and last (automatic?) repair failed

** !!! PID file tmp/pids/mongrel.8100.pid already exists.  Mongrel
could be running already.  Check your
/var/log/mongrels/calagator.8100.log for errors.
** !!! Exiting with error.  You must stop mongrel and clear the .pid
before I'll attempt a start.
NOTE: Gem::SourceIndex.from_installed_gems is deprecated with no
replacement. It will be removed on or after 2011-10-01.
Gem::SourceIndex.from_installed_gems called from
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/gem_plugin.rb:109

-Jessica