[OH-Dev] [issue797] Getting Started doc suggests that weekly meetings occur

nickdirienzo bugs at openhatch.org
Sat Dec 15 01:00:57 UTC 2012

nickdirienzo <nvdirienzo at gmail.com> added the comment:

I used your words. :)

First time submitting a patch, let me know if I did this right. Wasn't sure
where to put "Closes https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue797" though; do I add it as
the last line in the patch?

One day, I'll figure out the pull request thing on GitHub, but the doc says to
submit a patch to the issue so I just did that. Speaking of, in "Submitting your
patch series for review" it says to change the status to "in-review"... is that
supposed to read "need-review" or "in-progress"?

re: wiki: I'll work on editing the wiki over the next few days. Does it go into
a moderating queue on editing/creating new pages? I don't want to publish
nonsensical writing!

status: chatting -> need-review

Roundup issue tracker <bugs at openhatch.org>
<https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue797>