[OH-Dev] Pedagogy for the training missions

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Sep 30 20:34:26 UTC 2011

Hey all,

There are a few bugs regarding the training missions: bad-quality hints,
requests for quick-reference pages at the end, and so on.

I thought it'd be nice to write up a document with the requirements that
we think are most important. You can think of it as similar to other
projects' "Human Interface Guidelines" documents, and to Debian Policy.

So here it is: https://openhatch.org/wiki/Missions_pedagogy

What is it missing?

I think now that we have a solid few of them, we should come up with good
rules for the writing/plot style, and then I can be sure to comply with
those for the IRC mission.