[OH-Dev] Calendaring with time zones!

Clara Raubertas clara.raubertas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 18:28:20 UTC 2011

I've pushed my changes to my github fork at clararaubertas/calagator, and
sent a pull request to the OpenHatch fork (jcsims/calagator).

A basic outline of what I did:
- When a user loads the site, the browser detects their timezone via
JavaScript and sets a cookie
- On each request, the server checks the cookie and sets the session time
zone appropriately (the yellow box on the front page now tells you what time
zone the session thinks you're in)