[OH-Dev] Calendaring with time zones!

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Sep 29 22:54:37 UTC 2011

Clara, welcome to OH-Dev! (-:

All: Clara has been hacking on https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue577 ,
adding time zone support to Calagator so events.openhatch.org can show
times in the visitor's local time.

Clara:

Would you be willing to write a note for the list explaining the strategy
you took on the time zone stuff, and how far it has gone so far?

Also, I would be quite happy to have another hackathon!

As per https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.09 , we (OpenHatch) are committed
to do a release on Sep 30, so I'm hoping I can include a time zone-ified
calendar in the release notes. Even if not, though, it'd be great to share
updates on what you've been up to!