[OH-Dev] Poll: Do you like the bugmail that gets sent to this list?

Karen Rustad karen.rustad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 22:12:36 UTC 2011

-0

I send it all to a Gmail filter. I hardly ever read the bugmail because most
of it is irrelevant to me. For instance, I get a bugmail every time I open a
bug. I *know* what my own bug said; it's just a (mild) annoyance.

I understand the justification for sending all the needs-review bugs to this
list, but I happen to not read most of them either. :) I might be part of
the Login Team, but I don't actually have the technical know-how to test and
deploy stuff. Non-technical needs-reviews I'm more likely to read (if I
happen to see them in all the other mail).

Really, the problem isn't mail or no mail, but getting Roundup to map to my
preferences. :P

-- Karen