[OH-Dev] [issue584] Make a plan for OpenHatch swag

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Sep 5 22:03:37 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

I know Asheesh already has OpenHatch-specific business cards. It would be a good
idea, if we're going to have in-person events and run the conference circuit in
the future, to have other OpenHatch swag to give away as well. Stickers? Flyers? ???

I've advocated for a long time that we ought to have OpenHatch t-shirts with
Sufjan on them, of course :)

This bug is not to actually design/order/make such swag as of yet, but to first
decide what kinds we would want.

messages: 2479
milestone: 0.11.09
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus