[OH-Dev] [issue581] Write "How to make your project friendly" guide for the OH wiki

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Sep 5 21:56:14 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

Let's have a formal set of training / advice / best practices docs for making
your FOSS project friendly to newcomers!

(Because pointing to my research paper as a how-to guide is absurd.)

After we spit out this material onto paper (well, wiki), we can then organize it
into different formats (virtual workshops? pamphlets? Ubuntu Women article? etc).

assignedto: paulproteus
messages: 2476
milestone: 0.11.09
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Write "How to make your project friendly" guide for the OH wiki