[OH-Dev] Missions pedagogy

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Oct 31 15:28:09 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Fri Oct 28 02:11:10 -0400 2011:
> One release goal is to finish this wiki page:
>
> http://openhatch.org/wiki/Missions_pedagogy

Okay, Mel from #teachingopensource gave this feedback:

<mchua> paulproteus: what I'd do is a walkthrough of how these elements
apply to an actual well-designed mission example
<mchua> so that future mission-creators can look at it and go "ah, yes, I
see how that works there"

Additionally, she added the "curricular triangle" to the wiki page.

I think the page is good-to-go, but I do think that we deserve to have
someone else do a walkthrough of one of the missions as Mel suggests and
create a write-up about one of the missions that explains how these ideas
apply in practice.

The svn mission would probably be a good target to run this against. Does
anyone feel like doing that? (-: