[OH-Dev] Asheesh's front page suggested changes

Parker gameguy43 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:56:18 UTC 2011

I really like Karen's version. It's very understandable and friendly at a
glance.

My one nit-picky bit of feedback is that it could use some stronger
branding. If you swapped out the logo and the bird, you'd easily have
another project's website. Maybe just a more bold choice for the color of
the header and footer bars would help? I like that the grey is
non-distracting, though.

http://www.madebyparker.com