[OH-Dev] I'll be somebody different, I'll be better to you: A devel meeting, Saturday at ***3:30 PM EDT***

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Wed Oct 5 02:42:55 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Karen Rustad's message of Sat Oct 01 03:23:38 -0400 2011:
> Rabbit rabbit,
>
> Tomorrow (for certain values of "tomorrow") is the first OpenHatch
> devel meeting of October. As usual, we'll discuss how people can get
> involved with the project, and help people get unstuck on things
> they're working on. We will also talk about what got done in the last
> milestone (including exciting new calendar features!) and what got
> left for later.

Here are the "meeting minutes". Unfortunately, I didn't write #info
or similar things during the meeting, so the minutes are quite sparse.

The logs actually make for good reading:
https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/openhatch/2011-10-01.log.html

But I said I'd post minutes, so here they are:

Meeting started by paulproteus at 19:30:16 UTC.  The full logs are
available at
https://openhatch.org/meeting-irc-logs/openhatch/2011-10-01.log.html .

== Meeting summary ==

* '''hi!!'''  (paulproteus, 19:30:21)