[OH-Dev] I'll be somebody different, I'll be better to you: A devel meeting, Saturday at ***3:30 PM EDT***

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Sat Oct 1 07:23:38 UTC 2011

Rabbit rabbit,

Tomorrow (for certain values of "tomorrow") is the first OpenHatch
devel meeting of October. As usual, we'll discuss how people can get
involved with the project, and help people get unstuck on things
they're working on. We will also talk about what got done in the last
milestone (including exciting new calendar features!) and what got
left for later.

***Important***: This week's meeting will start a half-hour earlier
than usual, at 3:30 PM EDT. This is because Asheesh is helping with
the Boston Python Workshop tomorrow and is obligated to get off the
computer and go drinking with a gaggle of wonderful new programming
students at 4:30 PM, when the workshop ends.

Here's the where and when:

* #openhatch on irc.freenode.net
* 3:30 PM US/Eastern

For a general agenda, you can check out the wiki page:
http://openhatch.org/wiki/How_IRC_Meetings_are_Run

See y'all there!

-- Karen