[OH-Dev] [issue445] Make deploy script more robust (or document reqs)

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Nov 21 22:31:30 UTC 2011

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> added the comment:

I changed the deployment procedure so that it SSHs to the main server and then
calls a script called "deploy_myself.sh" that runs server-side.

This means that no special requirements are needed client-side anymore. See
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Deployment for updated documentation about the deploy
script, which now includes a list of requirements.

I'm marking this as need-review. I'd like someone else on the Login Team to mark
as resolved once you do a successful deploy with this.

assignedto: paulproteus -> jesstess
status: chatting -> need-review