[OH-Dev] openhatch install on MacBook

Jacquie Flemming jacquelinehfl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 21:41:17 UTC 2011

I'm back to trying to finish the openhatch install. And I ran into the
following, does this mean anything to you?
The subsequent bin/buildout also failed. It actually seemed to do better at
the meetup (initially started the install during the Nov python meetup)
I went back and installed MySQL, which I was missing and this is the error
now. Maybe I need to do a 'build clean'
or something? Anyway just wanted to ping you all and get your thoughts.
-thanks

new-host-2:oh-mainline mariposa_218$ python bootstrap.py
Downloading
http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/d/distribute/distribute-0.6.24.tar.gz
Extracting in /var/folders/Bx/Bx6UhDRTGSS+
KHpg8OcSUU+++TI/-Tmp-/tmpxVN641
Now working in
/var/folders/Bx/Bx6UhDRTGSS+KHpg8OcSUU+++TI/-Tmp-/tmpxVN641/distribute-0.6.24
Building a Distribute egg in
/var/folders/Bx/Bx6UhDRTGSS+KHpg8OcSUU+++TI/-Tmp-/tmptY1c4E
warning: no files found matching 'Makefile' under directory 'docs'
warning: no files found matching 'indexsidebar.html' under directory 'docs'
/var/folders/Bx/Bx6UhDRTGSS+KHpg8OcSUU+++TI/-Tmp-/tmptY1c4E/distribute-0.6.24-py2.7.egg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bootstrap.py", line 108, in <module>
    ws.find(pkg_resources.Requirement.parse(requirement)).location
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'location'