[OH-Dev] Reminder: Boston-area OpenHatch coding+contribution party, today! 5 PM - 10:00 PM

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun Nov 13 19:17:49 UTC 2011

WHERE: Clover Harvard, http://www.yelp.com/biz/clover-food-lab-cambridge-2
        7 Holyoke St, near Harvard on the Red Line

WHEN:  Sun Nov 13, 5PM - 10:00 PM

POWER: There are power sockets in the upstairs part of Clover. I will get
        there 15ish min early to make sure things are looking good for
        power.

WIFI:  Harvard's wifi has a strong signal, in case you have access.

        I will be providing a wifi network for attendees to use. It will
        either be based on sharing Harvard's access or my phone 3G, either
        of which are quite decent.

WHO:   You, if you want to help contribute to the goals!

FOOD:  Provided by Python Software Foundation

More info:

http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2011-November/002471.html

See you there! It's okay to come for part or all of the event. RSVPs
are quite encouraged.