[OH-Dev] Request for testing: OpenHatch web app now requires no dependencies, just Python

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun Nov 13 15:07:02 UTC 2011

Excerpts from M. Page-Lieberman's message of Sun Nov 13 09:00:55 -0500 2011:
> Hey, I'm just poking my head back in. OH should run now on Mac OS X w/o a VM?

It should! I haven't tested it because I don't have a Mac, but it actually
should work fine w/o a VM. I've spent the past week identifying unnecessary
dependencies or complexities in the setup process and removing them.

We could use help testing it! See my original message.

And a quick reminder, there is a Boston-area OpenHatch sprint with tasty food
from Clover in Harvard Square later today! See here for more information:
http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2011-November/002471.html