[OH-Dev] Goals for OpenHatch 0.11.11

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Nov 11 23:11:12 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I came up with a quick sketch of what I want to see in OpenHatch 0.11.11.

It's here, on the exciting wiki: https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.11

The "can't live without it" website changes are:

* Fast developer setup

* Finish migrating all bug trackers to new "bugimporters" framework

* Initial implementation of handler for people who've clicked "I want to
help"

* Rate each of the training missions w/r/t Missions Pedagogy

There's more! Check out the wiki page. And if you want to nominate
something to be added or reprioritized, say so here on [OH-Dev].