[OH-Dev] OpenHatch site redesign: progress report, demo site, and some mockups

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Wed Nov 2 02:15:03 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Karen Rustad's message of Tue Nov 01 14:26:09 -0400 2011:
> Ahoy Devellers!

Ahoy! It's really exciting that this train is marching forward!

(pardon the mixed metaphor. Maybe imagine Thomas the Tank Engine.)

I haven't had a chance to review this since the Saturday dev meeting,
but I will within a day. I hope others chime in, too!