[Devel] Merry Meeting Day: today, May 28, 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat May 28 15:34:34 UTC 2011

Today we have a weekly meeting. We are a few days from the end of the
milestone, and I hope that people will come by and

* Say hi

* Discuss what they are working on, or ask what would be good to work on

* Figure out what can remain in the milestone

* Talk about our plans for the coming week

I will be riding my bike for the next four hours or so. I will be online
for sure and hacking at 7, and I intend to also be at the meeting. If it
gets to 4:05 and I am not there yet, do start without me.

http://asheesh.org/

Harp not on that string.
 		-- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"