[Devel] Asheesh going on vacation for a week; can someone step up to be project-lead for a week?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon May 9 18:27:14 UTC 2011

Hey all OpenHatch people,

I'm going to be out of town and mostly swamped with in-person activities
the next week, so I won't be very active. I'm sending this "VAC"ation
email in the style of Debian's "VAC" emails:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/developer-duties.html#inform-vacation

There's a lot to do this month in terms of the milestone. I'm wondering if
someone else is willing to pick up the baton for the next week: Sending a
meeting reminder, and asking people how they're doing, responding to bugs,
and making sure newcomers get greeted on IRC.

I will be back in action a week from today. pythonian4000 and jesstess
both should have enough stuff through the Login Team that lets them deploy
code. I totally trust them with code changes, so go to them if you need
code review.

I'll try to pop in now and again over the week, but I think I'll mostly be
swamped by http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2011/ . That, and family
stuff means I'll be gone until

Monday, May 16, 2011

What would *rock* is if someone were to reply to this and say that you'd
be willing to try taking on the duties I listed above.

(-:

http://asheesh.org/

You're growing out of some of your problems, but there are others that
you're growing into.