[Devel] [issue424] Remove old synchronous code for Google bug importer

Jack Grigg bugs at openhatch.org
Fri May 6 23:06:01 UTC 2011

New submission from Jack Grigg <me at jackgrigg.com>:

Filing a bug so I don't forget...

The Google bug importer has been migrated to the asynchronous framework, and all
the Google trackers we import so far are manageable within the web interface, so
we have no "special cases". As such, the old code is now completely unused, and
hence warrants a slash-and-burn ^_^ (which I will do shortly, as the patches are
very trivial).

assignedto: pythonian4000
messages: 1835
milestone: 0.11.05
nosy: paulproteus, pythonian4000
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Remove old synchronous code for Google bug importer