[Devel] Git training missions

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Thu Mar 31 01:22:56 UTC 2011

Hey everyone! I know I don't tend to make the weekly meetings, so I
wanted to update everyone on where I am with this (and ask some
questions).  Right now, I have almost all of the front end screens
built. I also have the code behind allowing the user to create a
personal git repo, and resetting the repo, completed.  I'm currently
in the process if writing the methods to parse the patch file and
verify the user correctly made the changes.

I have a question!  Once I know this, I'm hoping to get this wrapped
up in the next couple of weeks.  Currently the repo is created in
mysite/missions-userdata/git/<username> in exactly the same way the
svn mission is.  Does anyone know git well enough to know how to serve
this to the user so it can be accessed using a standard "git clone
git://openhatch.org/timewasted git_missions"?

Mark (timewasted)