[Devel] OpenHatch 0.11.02 is released + live

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Mar 1 06:55:21 UTC 2011

Thanks to work of lots of people, February is over!

(Hmm, maybe that's not quite the best way to say it.)

Thanks to work of you all, and also people on IRC and Twitter and
Identi.ca and on and on, we have made a whole bunch of changes in the
OpenHatch site.

https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue?status=-1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10&@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=Milestone%200.11.02&@group=priority&milestone=0.11.02&@filter=status,milestone&@pagesize=50&@startwith=0
is the list of all the bugs we closed.

There's much more to say, but this email isn't really release notes. If
there's something that strikes your fancy, reply and say so!

We definitely need more contributors, too. If you:

* know or want to learn Python and/or Django

* want to help projects write high-quality English text for the
http://openhatch.org/wiki/Starling project

* want to give us advice on web design

* otherwise want to step up

please say hello to the Devel list! We'll figure things out from there.

Be careful!  Is it classified?