[Devel] forum research

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Sun Jun 19 15:44:52 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone.  I apologize for being unable to make it to
yesterday's meeting, as Saturday afternoons tend to be a little tough
for me to make.  I was hoping to be able to get on and update everyone
as to my work thus far.

I finished looking at a few options and made my notes and
recommendations available here:
http://openhatch.org/wiki/Choosing_a_forum. As expected, the options
really came down to the first few packages that were recommended
during last week's meeting.  I was especially impressed with Vanilla,
as my recommendation shows.

Hopefully this will trigger some discussion so we can make a decision
on how to proceed.

Mark