[Devel] [Sysadmin] Puppet files

Jack Grigg me at jackgrigg.com
Sat Jun 18 21:05:06 UTC 2011

Hey all,

Sorry, I should have popped in a note about this earlier but I've been
super busy what with it being my last weeks in Belgium (I fly home
tomorrow).

Asheesh, I'm very much liking the look of this! I haven't yet run this
on the server though; I want to understand a little more about Puppet
first - namely, get a bit further through step 1 ^_^

(Also I haven't been able to connect to IRC lately - issues with my
server. I've already paid for a new Linode that I'm going to migrate my
dev server across to, soon(ish) >_<)

Lastly, sorry for missing today's meeting; I was having dinner with my
flatmates, since this is the last night I'm spending in my flat with
them =) Hope things went well, and I promise to make progress on the
server move over the next week (it's in my top 4 of things to do at
present).

Cheers,
Jack