[Devel] Reply-To: and all that jazz

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Jun 10 14:01:54 UTC 2011

So far, I have seen in the past few weeks, two people accidentally reply
privately rather than to the list.

So I have adjusted this list so that the "Reply-To" is set to the list.
Some people don't like this, but I think it's for the best.

If you think this isn't a good idea, you can either reply on the list
(which I hope you'll do only if you think everyone needs to hear your
issue), or you can reply to me personally and tell me why it's a bad idea.