[Devel] What if I created a set of puppet files that explained the state of the current OpenHatch linode?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Jun 9 03:06:50 UTC 2011

Hi Jack (and the rest of the Devel list),

I'm learning (for my Miro Community work) how to use puppet, a totally
sweet server automation tool.

What if I spend some time turning the main MC server into a bunch of
puppet files that are executable scripts that can redeploy it on OSL?

I think that'd be swell. To make sense of it, you'd have to learn Puppet.
But I think that will be extremely worthwhile.

What do you think?

http://asheesh.org/

Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.