[Devel] [issue468] Write a specification for the kind of API OpenHatch could have

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Jul 3 01:59:30 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

There are bugs like issue76 that would be easy to solve if we made a few
decisions about an OpenHatch API.

Therefore, this bug is a request for someone to write a specification for
the kind of API OpenHatch could have.

An easy first API would be to export most of the site's data in JSON format.
Which data? At what URLs?

(Anyone can submit a proposal here.)

If we agree on a specification, we can start filing bugs indicating that the
spec isn't fully-implemented. Then we can actually have an API.

messages: 2140
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Write a specification for the kind of API OpenHatch could have