[Devel] Weekly Meetings in the Public Interest: Today, 4 PM US/Eastern (i.e., pretty soon)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Jul 2 18:49:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

This is a Saturday, which means we have our weekly IRC check-in meeting.

Objective: Discuss any issues that we want to bring up in near-real-time
with a bunch of OpenHatch-y people.

My idea of an agenda (feel free to add things):

* Say hello (5 min)

* Brainstorm a roadmap for the next 2-3 months (w/r/t jledbetter's request
from early May), with monthly release goals (25 min)

* Discuss the forum, and see if there are changes we want to make in the
near future (10 min)

* Find some good bitesize bugs for new contributors (12 min)

* Say what we are each hoping to get done this week (5 min)

See you all on #openhatch on irc.freenode.net!

(For those new to this:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/How_IRC_Meetings_are_Run says a little more.)