[Devel] [issue185] Create a basic "git" training mission

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jan 24 05:52:24 UTC 2011

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011, Mike Doherty wrote:

> For sharing commits, I'm thinking that instead of pushing a commit, and
> validating that somehow, we can have them upload a file from
> git-format-patch.

That seems okay to me. After all, that's how OpenHatch operates. Then we
could ask new contributors to go through the training mission, if they
want git practice. (-:

> Actually coding it will be... fun :P

Do you want to pick a time to meet up on IRC and ask questions, or maybe
we can use Piratepad.net and simultaneously create the "plot" for it?

With John Stumpo, he tended to prefer that I work on the "plot" and that
he focus on the backend. However you want to split things up is fine by
me; I just want to make sure you have everything you need!

A vivid and creative mind characterizes you.