[Devel] Today's meeting

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Jan 9 07:14:02 UTC 2011

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011, Mike Doherty wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We had quite a successful meeting today, with several newcomers
> attending. The logs for the meeting can be found at [0], for those who
> were unable to attend.
>
> After the meeting, there were 25 bugs in the upcoming milestone. 0.11.1
> is targeted for January 29. Feel free to peruse the bugs listed for that
> milestone and run with whatever interests you!

Thanks for linking to the IRC logs!

I'll give a few more links:

Karen talked about her starting work on the "buildhelper", and if you see
that in the bug tracker, here's what it's about:
https://openhatch.org/blog/2010/introducing-the-buildhelper/

Also, I'm not sure it's totally on-topic for the Devel list, but I
mentioned that Jessica McKellar and other local Bostonians and I are
working on a Boston + Python version of this:
http://twobanjos.com/blog/2010/12/the-point-of-the-rails-outreach-for-women-workshops/

A horse!  A horse!  My kingdom for a horse!
 		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "Richard III"