[Devel] Learning new codebase (Python/Django)

will kahn-greene willg at bluesock.org
Fri Feb 18 22:57:45 UTC 2011

As a side note, there are a lot of good videos on Python, Django and
other Python-related things including all the conference video for
DjangoCon, PyCon and other conferences at:

http://python.mirocommunity.org/

So, this video is at:

http://python.mirocommunity.org/video/1882/djangocon-2010-learning-a-new-

Hope that helps!