[Devel] Anyone want to try writing the release notes?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Feb 10 17:29:05 UTC 2011

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Krzysztof Tarnowski wrote:

> Have fun, Mark! :-)
>
> I will try to write something sensible. If anyone wants to
> add/remove/change something, the text will be available at
> http://openetherpad.org/geFvW70raG

Awesome! I took a sec to add some thoughts to
http://openetherpad.org/geFvW70raG . If someone else wants to run with it
and keep going based on the suggestions I put there, that'd be sweet.

However it is at about 8 PM US/Eastern (UTC - 0500) (7.5h from now), I'll
ship it. (I might add some finishing touches if I think they'd help.)

(-:,

Q:	What's the difference between a duck and an elephant?
A:	You can't get down off an elephant.