[Devel] Discussion between me and dhaun (Dirk) from Geeklog

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Feb 10 17:21:36 UTC 2011

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Krzysztof Tarnowski wrote:

> Thanks, Asheesh!
>
> The feedback is fantastic. I think that it is now pretty clear what we
> should aim to improve in February - mentor's experience.

I agree. I think that we should make it the primary point of our
discussion Saturday. I think we have a lot of good ideas from what dhaun
said by email, and in
http://openhatch.org/wiki/Big_picture_%28Feb_2011%29#Actionable:_Making_the_site_more_useful_to_existing_project_members_who_want_new_contributors
(particularly the "Making the site more useful to existing project members
who want new contributors" section and the "Mentor experience" section).

We'll see if we're biting off more than we can chew; we'll be halfway into
the month by then. Once we turn things into bugs on the issue tracker,
it'll be easier to see how much we can manage.

You will attract cultured and artistic people to your home.