[Devel] Meeting! Sat Feb 5, 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Feb 5 08:34:25 UTC 2011

Hey all,

We got a lot of work done in January. It was kind of amazing: Nagios,
oodles of bug fixes. In twelve and a half hours, we will all meet again to
plan the February OpenHatch release.

We have big things to plan for Februrary. My favorite is tackling "We have
no idea if the website helps anybody"
<http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue247>. In a way, it's terrifying; but in a
way, it's an opportunity for us all to figure out how we can measure the
benefits the site provides the community, so we can make it even better.

Jack has already been working on login integration with the wiki:
http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue265

Come by, even if just to chat or listen!

Where: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

When:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2011&month=2&day=5&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0

He jests at scars who never felt a wound.
 		-- Shakespeare, "Romeo and Juliet, II. 2"