[Devel] Wow, the January milestone is over

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Feb 1 19:45:02 UTC 2011

Tomorrow or so, someone (perhaps me) will write release notes.

Right now, I just want to say:

Look at this huge list of things we got done:
https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue?status=8&@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=Milestone%200.11.01&@group=priority&milestone=0.11.01&@filter=status,milestone&@pagesize=50&@startwith=0

I want to say "thanks" to the work we all did -- everything from chatting
on IRC, reviewing text, and (*most* crucially) helping us plan the reelase
made a huge difference.

Only one ticket remains "nearly done" in the milestone:
https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue199

One day, we will have release notes. For now, I personally am going to
rest.

If you're looking for OpenHatchy things to think about, you can read a
very interesting conversation with glyph of Twisted at
http://irclogs.jackgrigg.com/irc.freenode.net/openhatch/2011-01-31#i_2523847
.

Or, you can look at the new recent activity feed!
https://openhatch.org/+feeds/activity/

You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music.