[OH-Dev] Weeekly Devel meeting, Sat 12/3 4 PM US/Eastern

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Dec 2 19:01:42 UTC 2011

(Note: US/Eastern recently changed out of daylight savings time.)

Hey everyone,

I'll be on IRC during our weekly meeting on Saturday 12/3.

Anyone interested in contributing, through release planning, coding,
documenting, bug managemnt, or other ways, is welcome to attend and get
un-stuck on what you're doing or announce what you have been working on.

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net
WHEN   Saturday, 4pm EST on 12/3

To convert that to your time use:

         date -d "3 Dec 2011 4pm EST"

or use The World Clock website:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=3&month=12&year=2011&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=22

== The Format of the meetings are ==

1. Say Hi

2. Talk about what we're working on, and what we want help with

3. Release planning

4. What we hope to get done in the next week

== More info ==

http://openhatch.org/wiki/How_IRC_Meetings_are_Run