[OH-Dev] Delaying 0.11.11 until Mon Dec 5

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Dec 1 17:49:31 UTC 2011

Hey everybody,

I was taking a look at the monthly goals for November
<https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.11> and the bug list
<http://openhatch.org/bugs/milestone13>.

The release goals aren't all ready, but they're a bunch of really
worthwhile goals. I think it makes sense to stretch the release end-date a
few days forward to try to capture some more of these great things.

Plus we can focus on these during the sprint this weekend (announcement
forthcoming).

So I declare that the 0.11.11 release will actually be cut and shipped on
December 5. If you have things you want to work on, or want to find
something to work on, it's a good time to ask questions!