[OH-Dev] [issue574] Bug importer seems to be stuck

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Aug 29 21:30:29 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

When I took a look this morning at http://openhatch.org/+meta/ I noticed that
over 99% of the bugs were more stale than 3 days. That's bad news. There were two
problems.

First, our scraper of the Python bug tracker stopped working. I filed issue573
about that.

Second, whenever a scraper fails in an unexpected way, the bug importer totally
crashes. So I wrote and pushed this commit: http://gitorious.org/openhatch/oh-
mainline/commit/f3975ba526a524e5dcea593777ab56683cd89977

This ticket is filed so that (1) we get credit for fixing this during 0.11.07,
and (2) we can track to see if the above commit fixed enough of the problem.

assignedto: paulproteus
messages: 2419
milestone: 0.11.07
nosy: paulproteus